Nicole Kidman’s Genius 80:20 Rule That Makes Her Look 20 Years Younger
Don’t allow Nicole Kidman’s appearance to deceive you. She is older than she looks because of an 80:20 health rule that has kept her youthful and energetic. The blond bombshell is almost 50 years old but she only looks half her age thanks to her habit of eating lean protein to maintain a lean, toned physique. The Australian actress loves fresh seafood with lobster, mud crab, tiger prawns, and oysters.
She eats healthy 80% of the time and unhealthy for the remaining 20% to satisfy her craving for junk foods. Both, she and her husband, Keith Urban, love following this healthy rule which gives them the best of both worlds. Kidman travels a lot and finds it hard eating healthy foods all the time, which is why she allows herself to indulge every now and then.
She supplements her diet with a daily multivitamin to make up for her unhealthy meals. Kidman has a varied exercise routine and a workout playlist that keeps her focus during jogging. Instead of getting bored on her treadmill, she goes for runs on the beach or in the woods.
Beyond that, Kidman engages in spin, yoga and other sports to keep her healthy and fit. We know no one has a perfect diet, including Kidman who practices 80:20 rule. Yet, Kidman proves you can eat what you like in moderation and maintain a perfect body shape.
More in Celeb Therapy
Should You Take A Lesson From Selena Gomez And Undergo This Therapy?
For most of us who were unaware about Selena Gomez and how she suffered for a prolonged period of time, it...February 7, 2019
Taylor Swift Loves Junk Food, Here’s How She Makes It Fit into Her Healthy Diet
Taylor Swift’s success intimidates some of her fiercest rivals. The singer has gone on 85 tours during her career, earning her more than...February 7, 2019
The One Beauty Rule Maria Sharapova Follows to Achieve Flawless Skin
When you have a protective mother like Yelena Sharapova, you’re less likely to catch a disease like skin cancer. Yelena taught...February 6, 2019
Are You A New Parent? Here Are Some Challenges You Will Have To Overcome!
Having a baby is a wonderful experience no doubt, but it comes with its share of challenges too. In fact, research...February 5, 2019
Kendall Jenner Reveals How Her Debilitating Acne Almost Ruined Her Career
Kendall Jenner is one of the most famous models in the world who’s known for her flawless skin. But don’t get carried...February 5, 2019
Could This Finally Prove The Immortality That Paul Rudd Has Been Hiding from Us?
You will never be able to guess how old Paul Rudd is! The actor looks like he’s in his 20’s when...February 4, 2019
Signs You Should Be Aware Of When Spotting Acute Depression
There is a huge difference between sadness and acute depression. In our everyday life, things always do not go well for...February 3, 2019
How Kesha Overcomes Struggles With Mental Health During Holidays
There was a time Kesha believed that being skinny was the secret to being successful in the music industry. She didn’t...February 2, 2019
Surprising Reason Why Christie Brinkley Celebrated Her 50th Birthday for 15th Time
Christie Brinkley is the modern day ‘Vampira’ because she hasn’t practically aged a day in the past many years. For the past 15...January 31, 2019